Swan
Retro SD90170
Help - Swan air fryer not heating up
WAWayne Harris
Asked 11 months ago 72 views
5
I've got a Swan air fryer that's 2 years old and the fan runs and the timer counts down but the food comes out cold or barely warm. Is this something I can fix myself or do I need an engineer?
0 Answers
Your Answer
Sign in to share your expertise and post an answer.
Related Questions
Swan air fryer not heating up
1 answer • 1 reply
Swan air fryer cooking unevenly
0 answers • 0 replies
Swan air fryer cooking unevenly, any ideas?
0 answers • 0 replies
Swan air fryer showing an error code
0 answers • 0 replies
Tower air fryer not heating up
0 answers • 0 replies
Pro Breeze air fryer not heating up
0 answers • 0 replies
Tefal air fryer not heating up, any ideas?
0 answers • 0 replies
Swan air fryer won't turn on
0 answers • 0 replies
Swan air fryer smells of burning plastic, any ideas?
0 answers • 0 replies
Lakeland air fryer not heating up?
0 answers • 0 replies
