Cosori
CP137-AF
Cosori air fryer interior light not working
KAKatie from Manchester
Asked 5 months ago 319 views
3
I've got a Cosori air fryer that's about 6 months old and the little window light has stopped coming on (minor, but annoying). Is this something I can fix myself or do I need an engineer?
0 Answers
Your Answer
Sign in to share your expertise and post an answer.
Related Questions
Cosori air fryer interior light not working
0 answers • 0 replies
Help - Cosori air fryer interior light not working
0 answers • 0 replies
Help - Cosori air fryer won't turn on
0 answers • 0 replies
Cosori air fryer keeps cutting out mid-cook
0 answers • 0 replies
Cosori air fryer showing an error code
0 answers • 0 replies
Cosori air fryer showing a drawer error (E1)
0 answers • 0 replies
Cosori air fryer drawer won't slide out
0 answers • 0 replies
Cosori air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Cosori air fryer not heating up
0 answers • 0 replies
Cosori air fryer cooking unevenly?
0 answers • 0 replies
