Instant
Vortex Plus 6L
Instant air fryer smells of burning plastic
WAWayne J.
Asked 8 months ago 164 views
2
I've got a Instant air fryer that's about 6 months old and there is a strong burning plastic smell every time I use it, even after running it empty a few times. Is this something I can fix myself or do I need an engineer?
0 Answers
Your Answer
Sign in to share your expertise and post an answer.
Related Questions
Instant air fryer smells of burning plastic
0 answers • 0 replies
Instant air fryer interior light not working
1 answer • 1 reply
Russell Hobbs air fryer smells of burning plastic
0 answers • 0 replies
Ninja air fryer smells of burning plastic
0 answers • 0 replies
Help - Instant air fryer keeps cutting out mid-cook
0 answers • 0 replies
Help - Tower air fryer smells of burning plastic
0 answers • 0 replies
Swan air fryer smells of burning plastic, any ideas?
0 answers • 0 replies
Instant air fryer timer not counting down
0 answers • 0 replies
Instant air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Instant air fryer drawer handle has cracked
0 answers • 0 replies
