Salter
EK4548
Salter air fryer smells of burning plastic
OLOlivia Clarke
Asked 6 months ago 208 views
2
I've got a Salter air fryer that's 2 years old and there is a strong burning plastic smell every time I use it, even after running it empty a few times. Is this something I can fix myself or do I need an engineer?
0 Answers
Your Answer
Sign in to share your expertise and post an answer.
Related Questions
Salter air fryer smells of burning plastic
0 answers • 0 replies
Russell Hobbs air fryer smells of burning plastic
0 answers • 0 replies
Salter air fryer showing an error code
0 answers • 0 replies
Ninja air fryer smells of burning plastic
0 answers • 0 replies
Salter air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Help - Tower air fryer smells of burning plastic
0 answers • 0 replies
Swan air fryer smells of burning plastic, any ideas?
0 answers • 0 replies
Salter air fryer not heating up
0 answers • 0 replies
Lakeland air fryer smells of burning plastic, any ideas?
0 answers • 0 replies
Help - Salter air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
