Salter
EK4548

Help - Salter air fryer display has gone blank

PEPete W.
Asked 5 months ago 325 views
0

Hoping someone can help with my Salter air fryer (EK4548) — the screen has gone completely blank, though I think it might still power on. Is this something I can fix myself or do I need an engineer?

0 Answers

Your Answer

Sign in to share your expertise and post an answer.

Need an engineer?

Find an Engineer

Rather leave it to a pro? Find a local engineer to diagnose and repair your Salter.

  • Search by your postcode
  • See the checks each business has passed
  • Compare ratings and call-out charges

Need a spare part?

Spare Parts Guide

Fix it yourself for less. Work out which part your Salter needs before you order anything.

  • Match the symptom to the likely part
  • How to find your full model number
  • When a genuine part is the safer choice