Tefal
EasyFry EY201840
Tefal air fryer display has gone blank
MIMike Kelly
Asked 8 months ago 303 views
0
I've got a Tefal air fryer that's around a year old and the screen has gone completely blank, though I think it might still power on. What should I check first?
0 Answers
Your Answer
Sign in to share your expertise and post an answer.
Related Questions
Tefal air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Lakeland air fryer display has gone blank
1 answer • 1 reply
Help - Pro Breeze air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Lakeland air fryer display has gone blank, any ideas?
0 answers • 0 replies
Tefal air fryer drawer handle has cracked
0 answers • 0 replies
Salter air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Russell Hobbs air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Ninja air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Tefal air fryer keeps cutting out mid-cook
0 answers • 0 replies
Tefal air fryer timer not counting down
0 answers • 0 replies
