Russell Hobbs
27170
Russell Hobbs air fryer display has gone blank
NINiamh from Bolton
Asked 4 months ago 27 views
1
I've got a Russell Hobbs air fryer that's a few months old and the screen has gone completely blank, though I think it might still power on. Is this something I can fix myself or do I need an engineer?
0 Answers
Your Answer
Sign in to share your expertise and post an answer.
Related Questions
Russell Hobbs air fryer display has gone blank, any ideas?
0 answers • 0 replies
Lakeland air fryer display has gone blank
1 answer • 1 reply
Help - Pro Breeze air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Lakeland air fryer display has gone blank, any ideas?
0 answers • 0 replies
Salter air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Ninja air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Tefal air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Daewoo air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Instant air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Help - Salter air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
