Instant
Instant air fryer display has gone blank
TRTracey
Asked 5 months ago 146 views
4
I've got a Instant air fryer that's nearly 2 years old and the screen has gone completely blank, though I think it might still power on. Would really appreciate any advice before I fork out for a callout.
0 Answers
Your Answer
Sign in to share your expertise and post an answer.
Related Questions
Instant air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Lakeland air fryer display has gone blank
1 answer • 1 reply
Instant air fryer interior light not working
1 answer • 1 reply
Help - Pro Breeze air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Lakeland air fryer display has gone blank, any ideas?
0 answers • 0 replies
Salter air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Russell Hobbs air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Ninja air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Tefal air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
Daewoo air fryer display has gone blank
0 answers • 0 replies
